Due to an expanding portfolio our Data Centre, Critical Infrastructure and Utilities teams in London and throughout Europe, we are looking to appoint Project and Senior Project Managers to join our expanding Data Centre team.
As a (Senior) Project Manager you support large-scale, ground-up data centre construction projects with our leading digital built asset clients across Europe. The role will be responsible for all aspects of project delivery, from inception through to commissioning.
Advising at a strategic level at the project conception stage, including providing advice on the different approaches that can be adopted in order to successfully achieve the client’s overall objectives;
- Leading the establishment of the overall success criteria for the project, including time, cost, technical and performance parameters;
- Planning for and the ongoing management of quality, safety, health and environment issues;
- Establishing effective project governance, processes and systems to be utilised throughout project;
- Project planning, including ensuring the production of the detailed project plan;
- Advising upon the procurement of resources;
- Leading and facilitating the overall cross-functional project team;
- Monitoring and applying performance management techniques, including the use of KPI’s to improve project performance;
- Managing the change control process;
- Monitoring and advising upon project finances;
- Managing the flow of project information between the team and the client, through regular meetings and written communications;
- Ensuring the production of formal project progress and other reports; and
- Taking a leading role in interfacing with the client and other consultants, at all project stages.
At BCS, we have integrity at its core, we truly cares about People, Corporate Social Responsibility and delivering better business outcomes to its clients.
We recognise that we are only as good as our People. Apply today to find out about the great things we’re achieving together and the fun we have as a team. As part of BCS you will have:
- Opportunity to develop rapidly within the organisation.
- An excellent salary/package and long term career prospects.
- Long term projects within the data centre sector.
We want our people to succeed both in work and life. To support this we promote a healthy, productive and flexible working environment that respects work-life balance.
BCS is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.