We have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Cost Manager to join us. This permanent position is well suited to an individual that is looking to work as part of a dynamic team working with Clients in Germany and Europe.
Your CV and experience will demonstrate that you have, successfully undertook cost and commercial management of architectural and/or engineering works at Cost Manager level. Experience within the data centre sector is a plus. Individuals will have excellent technical skills and be able to work as part of a team and take ownership for their element of delivery. You enjoy working with your Senior to lead clients through all stages of projects from feasibility, pre-contract and post-contract ensuring value for clients.
This role will suit individuals with experience in pre-contract cost modelling and planning, negotiation, procurement, post contract cost management, contract creation, execution and analysis to maximise operational and financial performance, reduction of financial risk and continuous commercial performance. It will also be expected that you will have experience in commercial pricing, modelling and strategies to drive value for money for the client.
- Degree or equivalent in Cost Management / Quantity Surveying
- If applicable, Chartered with the RICS, or equivalent
- Strong measurement and cost planning expertise
- VOB experience, JCT / FIDIC a plus
- Commercially astute with good negotiation skills
- Excellent people person and great communicator, both internal and external
- Knowledge of German market
- Fluent in German and English language
At BCS, we have integrity at its core, we truly care about People, Corporate Social Responsibility and delivering better business outcomes to our clients.
We recognise that we are only as good as our People. Apply today to find out about the great things we’re achieving together and the fun we have as a team. As part of BCS you will have:
- Opportunity to develop rapidly within the organisation
- An excellent salary/package and long term career prospects
- Long term projects within the data centre sector
We want our people to succeed both in work and life. To support this we promote a healthy, productive and flexible working environment that respects work-life balance.
BCS is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.